Happy New Year everyone!! I am beyond excited about everything coming up in 2011 – getting married, Brad and I finally putting our long distance relationship behind us and moving in together, as well as Brad’s graduation from Chiropractic school and the opening of his practice. It is sure to be a very busy year, but it will be very exciting as well.
Before we dive too far in 2011, I wanted to recap some of the top posts from 2010. Now, I just started the blog back in August, so I don’t have a ton of recipes to pick from, but I will share the Top 5 recipes the received the most views this year, as well as 5 of my favorite.
Top 5 Recipes: Reader’s Favorites
5. Crockpot Roasted Chicken - this is one of the first recipes that I posted back when I started the blog. It’s a great recipe that produces a moist, juicy, flavorful chicken every time. Throw some carrots and potatoes in the bottom of the crockpot and dinner is done! (P.S. – I should really take a new picture!)
4. Honey Yeast Rolls - these rolls are phenomenal, and were a hit at Thanksgiving. Honey is the secret ingredient to these rolls – making them slighty sweet and fluffy.
3. Hot Chocolate Mix with Homemade Marshmallows - I made these for Christmas gifts this year, and everyone loved them. Try this, and you’ll never buy marshmallows or hot chocolate packets again!
2. M&M Pretzel Treats - just like chocolate covered pretzels, only less time consuming!
1. Sour Cream Drop Cookies - these cookies helped me make my debut appearance on FoodBuzz’s top 9 list, which also made this recipe the most viewed recipe from 2010.
Top 5 Recipes: My Favorites
5. Soft Pretzels - these taste better than any pretzel you’ll get ever get at the mall or a ballgame!
4. Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie - a family recipe that is always a hit at every holiday or get together.
3. Vermont Spice Cake - moist pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting – is there a more a perfect fall dessert?
2. Buffalo Chicken Dip - I’ve made this countless times in the past year, and I never get sick of it! Its nickname is “crack dip” for a reason!
1. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake - by far, the best cheesecake I have ever had, and the most amazing dessert ever. Definitely the best recipe that I have made this year.
Have you made anything from the Top 10? I’d love to hear about it!
Thanks for a great 2010, I’m looking forward to more great recipes in 2011!